Enrollment and Confirmation
Enrollment in classes is on a first-come, first-served basis. Enrollment in class requires both a completed Registration Form and Payment received by Just Rewards, LLC. For in-person classes, you will also be required to provide proof of vaccinations 1 week before the first class and sign a class waiver in order to participate. For all in-person classes other than Puppy Manners Part 1, DHPP and Rabies are required; Bordetella and Canine Influenza are recommended. For Puppy Manners Part 1, at least one, preferably two DHPP vaccines are required; Bordetella and Canine Influenza are recommended. Your enrollment will be confirmed by email. Please do not assume you are enrolled in class without a confirmation.
If the minimum enrollment for the class you are registering for is not met, you will be notified and given the option to select another session, receive a credit toward a future class, or have your payment returned to you.
If we are unable to operate due to any reason associated with COVID-19, Just Rewards will complete the session by holding the remaining classes in the session online via Zoom.
Our classes are small in order to provide personal attention to each attendee. Because your registration holds one of those few spaces in class for you, changes or refunds (minus a non-refundable $25 transaction fee) will only be provided if you notify us at least 7 days prior to the start of the session. Otherwise, you will forfeit the entire registration fee. There will be no credit for missed classes or transfers to other classes. If your dog becomes ill or injured within the first two weeks of class and is unable to attend the rest of the session, you will receive a partial credit toward a future class or refund in the amount of 50% of the class fee minus a non-refundable $25 transaction fee (a letter from your vet is required). There is a $35 fee for all returned checks.
- Masks are required if you are not fully vaccinated. Please bring your own mask each week.
- Two handlers per dog can attend class each week and the handlers must be an adult over 18 years old.
- If we are unable to operate due to any reason associated with COVID-19 or are unable to hold classes at the designated location, we will complete the session by holding the remaining classes in the session online via Zoom at the regular class time.
- For outdoor classes, if it is raining or the air quality is such that holding classes outdoors is not advisable, our class will be held online via Zoom at the regular class time.
- You may not attend class if any of the following exist: you or anyone in your household has been diagnosed with COVID-19 and have not been found to be cleared of the virus; you or anyone in your household has been exposed to COVID-19 within the last fourteen days; you or anyone in your household has been out of the country or in any other location in the United States considered a COVID-19 hot spot in the last fourteen days; or you or anyone in your household show any signs of having COVID-19 or are feeling ill in any way.
- We may refuse entrance or require anyone to leave if they show signs of sickness for any in-person training.
- We may require additional procedures to ensure the safety of staff and clients.
Attendance at all class sessions is important for both you and your dog. Each class builds on the lessons learned the prior week. If you know you will not be able to attend a class, please let us know so we can discuss the week’s lesson and provide you the homework.
Only healthy dogs should attend class. If your dog is ill, please contact us. You may attend that session without your dog.
Contact us if your female dog in heat. Refunds are not available for missed classes due to your dog being in heat.
Children in Class
During our COVID-19 restrictions, children are not allowed to attend in-person classes. They are welcome in all of our online classes.
Dog Behavior in Class
All dogs in class must be under control of their owners. If a dog has behavior issues that are disruptive or dangerous to the other students, he/she may be excused from class. If your dog shows aggression toward other people or dogs, please contact us before enrolling in a class. Private training and behavior modification may be more appropriate for you and your dog. We reserve the right to refuse admission to (or excuse from class) any dog that exhibits any inappropriate behavior for a public group class setting.
We reserve the right to refuse admission to (or excuse from class) any person that exhibits any inappropriate or disruptive behavior in class. We use positive reinforcement training methods that are gentle and rewarding for both you and your dog. Harsh corrections or intimidating training will not be tolerated.
Just Rewards, LLC will endeavor to create as safe an environment as possible for the training of my dog(s) and will endeavor to offer only sound, safe, and responsible training and training instructions. However, I recognize that Just Rewards, LLC is not responsible for any unintentional errors, omissions, or incorrect assertions. I understand that the recommendation of any other product or service is not a guarantee of my satisfaction with that product or service. Further, I am and will remain responsible for the actions of my dog(s) at all times. I hereby agree to abide by the rules and policies of Just Rewards, LLC training classes as set forth in this contract. I understand that attendance at dog training classes is not without risk to myself, members of my family, guests who may attend, or to my dog(s). In consideration of, and as inducement to the acceptance of my application for training membership in this training class, I hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless Just Rewards, LLC, its officers, directors, instructors, agents, employees and/or representatives of any and all claims, or claims by any member of my family, or accompanying guests of mine of injury, expense, costs or damages to myself, my dog(s) or any handler sponsored by me both in class and out of class. In addition, I agree that I will defend and indemnify Just Rewards, LLC for any injury, expense, costs or damages to any dog handlers or dogs, whether sponsored by me or not, or to third parties arising out of my own actions or the actions of my dog(s).